Re: [T3] Mph/Kmh speedo???

The amazing thing about this speedometer dial is that the base instrument
is a miles one.  The counter counts miles and not kilometres.  Yet, the big
prominent speed figures around the dial are in km/h while the tiny ones
are in m.p.h.

If the base instrument was in miles, surely the larger prominent figures
around the dial would be in m.p.h. and the smaller secondary figures
should be in km/h?  This would then be useful for a British motorist
who occasionally travels to the mainland of Europe.  The British driver
would not want the prominent figures in km/h.

Simon Glen
Toowoomba,  Australia