Re: [T3] Heat exchangers

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Bugwhyzer=> Is a little fresh air leakage ok?

There's always airflow through the heat exchangers, whether or not you're
heating the interior, so some leakage isn't really an issue for the engine.
Disconnecting the heat exchangers from the fan and running it open could
lower cooling air pressure enough to matter, I expect.

=> I've heard that type1 heat exchangers would
=> work on a type 3. Is this correct?

No.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia