[T3] Brake Caliper Question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi Listees,
My car is a '72/'73 fastback and the front calipers are in a pretty shocking
looking state. The rust is thick and the seals around the ends of the
pistons look cracked. They still seem to work OK but if you move the wheel
by hand they definitely drag quite a bit. Can someone confirm to me that
these are the type4 calipers- they have 76-77mm fixing bolt spacing and 2
pins holding the pads.The right side has VW 118 cast into it (haven't got
that close to the other) If so, can I get repair kits anywhere for these? I
have been offered a pair of new ATE calipers- ATE No. 117, and ATE No.105.
Does anyone know if these are suitable replacements and if they are any
good, or should I stick with the originals?

Thanks for any opinions
Mark Seaton
Orange 72/73 Carbed Fastback, London