[T3] T3 vacuum ports and ignition

I thought the port from the manifold was a good source for vacuum for
the dizzy? Isn't that why there are two ports? One larger one for the
balance pipe, and an extra one on the left (smaller) for the dizzy.

Anyways I removed my pertronix from my 009  to use in my stock fi dizzy.
FITS. Good but I still need to get a rotor for it. The one that was on
the  dizzy doesn't seem to be the right one. Its very wide (OD)on the
shaft , buts its ID is too small, (fits  butis very tight) I need to
know what cap & rotor to ask for at my FLAPS who don't deal w/ aircooled
VWs.  Or at least what year to look up. My dizzy pn is: 311 905 205 L.
I'm kinda stuck in VW limbo. The closest VW parts store is about 2 hours
away! So I don't wan't to drive that far if I don't have to.

Also whats supposed to be in the pdsit air cleaner? Is it an oil bath? I
opened mine up and found nothing. I looks like a good place for a
"paper"  air filter but I thought all early VWs had oil Bath air
cleaners. Is mine just missing the meshing? And the pn isn't a  type 3
unit maybe a t4 its: 041.129.611.3. can be seen here
http://www.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/

Thorkhild, Darkside Apprentice
68 VW BLUE Fasty
PARMA OR BUST right?
(gotta save up for a  real rebuild so I can make it to PARMA)