[T3] t3 valve train question and other stuff...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just got my old motor back together for my fasty. I have a stock
bottom end, old unused UP&Cs, and CB 044 heads we/ dual springs. I am
wondering if the stock pushrods are going to be okay we/ dual springs

too much spring pressure if you don't need it is not good and with your
stock bottom end if you rev two hard to often you will pound your centre
main into the case half's if the crank is balanced on the other hand then it
will be ok.

here's my view take the inner springs out if you arnt going to rev very hard
and you will be ok to use the aluminium rods they are a lot lighter than
cro-moly

the small vacume can on an fi distributor sounds like an interesting combo
it should be ok ?

whats wrong with the stock fuel pump ? as far as im cocerned you do not need
the facet and you may never be to happy about the noise it makes.

1966 typ 3 sqr with fitted irs pan.
soon to run 2ltr + typ 4 power.
off the speedo in germany
if i can.