[T3] Compression Test Results on Nadine

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well, the compression test looked pretty good.  I ran the first compression
check three times, turning the engine over at least eight revolutions (with
all the spark plugs out and ignition wire off).  I then added a squirt of
oil to the two "lower" cylinders and reran the compression check another
three times on those cylinders.

The results are as follows:

3 [] 1
4 [] 2

DRY TEST (ran 3x @ 8 revs each)
Cylinder No. 1 - 130#, 130#, 125#
Cylinder No. 2 - 120#, 119#, 120#
Cylinder No. 3 - 130#, 125#, 124#
Cylinder No. 4 - 120#, 125#, 123#

(since Cylinders 2 and 4 were lower than 1 and 3, I ran a wet test on
Cylinders 2 and 4):

WET TEST (ran 3x @ 8 revs each)
Cylinder No. 2 - 119#, 120#, 120#
Cylinder No. 4 - 120#, 120#, 120#

The plugs for Cylinders 1 and 3 were slightly tan, while the plugs for Cyl 2
was running rich, and 4 was slightly rich.

So, my observance is that all the cylinders checked okay, and that any
potential loss in compression is coming from the heads.  I will note that
both of the heads have had work done to them.  One head was welded at the
spark plug threads on the INSIDE, and the other head had a helicoil
installed.

Overall, I was pleased with the results.  I will begin looking elsewhere for
my lack of power, namely vacuum leaks and retiming the distributor at 2500
RPMs to check the advance.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)