[T3] re t3 gasoline heater

<x-charset iso-8859-1>hello
      its all stock eberspacher parts till it gets into my car i have
fabricated the plenum under the glovebox lhs on my rhd car this is then
branched of to the original demist outlets .

      the outlets in the corners of the windscreen have been removed and the
original entry point for warm air from the heater channels blocked off i
have used the smaller outlet 30mm as the inlet here.

      the centre demist is original and one side is blocked off  i suppose i
could just put a small extension on here to what would have been the
original fresh air vent right in front of the steering wheel  but because of
the way the centre demist outlet is angled im not sure it would work so
well.

      i suppose one thing i haven't mention that is important is that along
with getting rid of my heater channels the po had the grills plated over
that allow fresh air into the car (just another problem rust spot gone i
suppose) so i do not have any of the original fresh air system other than
that mentioned under my dash.

      it all works very well for me as all my recent travelling here in
germany in sub zero temps testified it must be all ok even my wife didn't
moan!

1966 typ 3 sqr with fitted irs pan.
soon to run 2ltr + typ 4 power.
off the speedo in germany