Re: [T3] FI Harness

On 1 Jan 2002, at 23:23, SHIRLEYCLAN wrote:

> If you look at the picture
> http://www.res-systems.com/maps/harnesses/fuelinjection.htm it doesn't
> look that much different. Just a thought.

You're right, it's more similar than I expected. The main difference
seems to be the "Regulator Plate" connector which on the 914
feeds the power to the FI system.

Funny, I can't find prices for the harness. If they can make the 914
harnesses, then they should be able to do the type 3 as well. They
would just need one to copy.