RE: [T3] Type 3 Carburetion

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Oops, I was thinking Dellorto DRLA.
    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com

...and another thread read...
in fact, 40mm IDFs are too SMALL for 1600s. The proper sizing of a carb is
dictated by the venturi size, not the throttle body size. 40 IDFs have a
28mm venturi in them out of the box, I run 32s on 1600DPs.

</x-charset>