Re: Auto Tranny Fluid

<x-flowed>Dextron, that's good.  I was afraid it might require some of that crazy
special VW oil like the Pentosin (sp?) used in the power steering systems of
the newer cars.  That could get expensive.

Another auto tranny question.  I am rebuilding the transmission, so it is
logical want to clean all parts.  Can I easily clean the inside of the
Torque Converter?  Suggestions?  Experiences?  Do's and Don'ts?

Thanks,

Tim