Re: [T3] Type 3 Carburetion

>I can't recommend as I've never used them,
>but I wonder -- why not stay with stock carbs?

>Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
>'66 Grosse Karmann....

I just want a little more OOMPHH out of my fastback and
to me, well, i've decided ICT's or baby dell's are just
a waste of time and money for the performance upgrade
I will get. My stock solex's work fine and have been
very reliable, but to match my brand new motor, i'd
like a little more carburetion. I figured 36DRLA's
would be the right combo of size and versatility should
I decide in the future to upgrade my engine size to
1700cc type 3( 88mm Machine in's) or mild type 4
power.
Marc
1967 Fastback

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com