Re: [T3] re t3 gasoline heater

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Very interesting. I was going to do this exact thing to my BN2 in my Notch.
Is your defroster hook-up/plenun system stock or did you make it? If it is
stock parts, I sure could use some! Not that mine will be seeing that much
cold weather in the near future.

> my heater puts in on the left hand side to a plenum chamber that has a
> diffuser on it to allow heat to the cabin in general(a point to note here
> the diffusers keep falling apart ) and the rest is branched of in 30mmm
> hoses to 3 demist outlets for my screen it works exceptionally well.

> my future intentions is to increase the demist outlets to 5 and the size
of
> the plenum chamber as well as i feel it is a bit restrictive to the amount
> of air that the heater can flow .

btw, If anybody is interested, I have a complete BN2 and all the brackets,
hoses, ducts, wiring, etc. (plus I believe the templates for mounting
holes), for a long nose T3. Email me off list if interested.

Tom
 Tom's Old VW Home
  http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.html