Re: [T3] bernie bergman engine, yes or no

I have heard good things about bergman , you should have no problems with him at all.

Absolutly you can have a 2110 in your fasty, Tell whoever you have build your motor that you are going to drive this on the street ( Better yet you should build it ).
 They can set you compression low and you can run on pump gas with no problems.
I had a friend get about 80,000 out of this 2110 before it needed a rebuild and he drove it HARD !

Check out my website for more type 3 " big motor" info...

Martin (T3Junkie)
http://t3junkie.homestead.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------- Search old messages on the Web! Visit http://www.vwtype3.org/list/