[T3] Air getting in continued and i am coming to parma!!!

<x-flowed>okay jim, the hoses i am talking about go from under the dash to by your
feet right behind the radio....2 rubber hoses... i know if they fall off
water will come in...  and I AM COMING TO PARMA!!!! So I should check the
knobs and make sure they are working ok??

Cheers!
    Jason

CrashOverride Systems
Owner: Jason Cornfeld