Re: [T3] Auto Tranny Fluid

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi all,

Looking through the list archives for that info some time ago, I found that
somebody - I think it was Jim Adney - said "anything with the word "Dexron"
in it, so I used Dexron III.

Anyone know in what way it's different and whether I should look for one of
the older versions instead?

The Dexron III fluid is also "Mercon", BTW.

Daniel Baum