RE: [T3] funny oil dip stick...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey, we want to be careful here because some people new to the list may
think this is a valid and easy conversion.  It's not, it requires a paper
air filter instead of the oil bath type and a special dry-sump oil pump and
3.5 quart gimbaled oil reservoir.  And it was, for obvious reasons,
available for fuel injected engines only.  This is the only option that
included tires with the package (from Land Rover).

Juuuuuuust wanted to set the record straight.  Since this was an Euro-only
M-option I'm sure our kindred across the sea can shed more light on this.

<wink wink>

  Toby "My eyes are brown for a reason" Erkson
  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
  '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
exhaust, etc.
  Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/