Reply: [T3] Fabricating T3 door panels

<x-flowed>I am doing a 69 fb now.  I have just completed the rear panels.  I have done
3 type 3's before and they have all held up over a 4year period well.  Do
you have the old door panels. If so, what kind of shape is it in.
Ira
Killeen, Tx
Check out my Type 3 homepage/website at
http://www.geocities.com/ima62vw_1999  (When working it a free site so it
gets lots of traffic and gets shut down sometimes)