[T3] California people need to take role call for the trip to Parma

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I need to make a list of people that live in California
who are at least interested in cruising to Parma .

I need just first names and their locations so I can
create those car collection areas. L.A., Bakersfield,
Fresno, Sacramento , San Fransisco areas etc...
I need your data to get the route done solid.

Please e-mail me at :martinezl@ftscpac.navy.mil

Please, pretty please ....

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO