RE: GL-4 vs. GL-5 ?

<x-charset windows-1252>That is correct the FORD Festiva needs more than a Daily Repair and I just can't justify spending $250 on parts and a whole weekend of engine pulling and major work on a car that leaks a quart of oil per tank of gas and that I paid $400 for two years ago........

Will have to start looking for a sacrificial Beetle or something......

My apologies to my Squareback.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)