RE: [T3] White Paint color

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Mark,
This may be of help, and it may not.  I have an old DuPont color chart for
Volkswagen with actual paint and codes.  Toga white (L90C) on my chart
appears a little more greyish than Pearl White (L87).  I have 3 DuPont codes
which a paint shop might be able to use to mix the proper color for you.
Lucite code 8027L.  Centari code 83504A.  Dulux code 83504.

Good luck with the paint mixing!

Allyn de Vars
Warren, VT

 "Toga white" VW63 L90 C is the stock color. NAPA, were I am
buying my paint doesn't have a chip of this color.

</x-charset>