[T3] Fabricating T3 door panels

Has anyone ever fabricated their own T3 door panels?  I have two superb rear
door panels and need to replace the front door panels.  Seems as though it
would be easy enough to do...little bit of vinyl, fiberboard, drill, and
spray on adhesive.  Anyways....just thought I would ask the list to see if
anyone has ever done it.

Greg

66 VW Sunroof Fastback
66 Ford Thunderbird  (Goodguys Special and For Sale)