[T3] Parts in Oregon

Hello type 3 fanatics,
      I have come across a stash of parts, early
fenders, hoods, chrome strips, anything you can name.
They definately are not in a museum so i can't promise
to much. But give me a hollar @ type3addict@yahoo.com
and I will see what I can find. He has a few early
hoods that have the chrome strips...a little digs but
in overall good shape.

Another thing I had my eye on were these gauges in a
late squareback that had a white background and the
numbers looked funny. I am not sure if it was stock?
or  if it's aftermarket. Anyone have any clues?

I live in the portland area and shipping may be
horrendous if you are a few states away.  I may be
able to bring some parts to the Invasion. Just a
thought. Let me know what you need.

Heather
- '71 Fastback, Emma
- '73 Camper (hammock style) bus