Re: [T3] GL-5

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Yes, GL-4 is hard to find in "user friendly" qualtities.

Our UK major chain of carparts suppliers (I'd hate to call them a FLAPS!),
Halfords, do stock a variety of transmission oils, and their info says which
one's for aircooled VWs, and it is the GL4 spec one (though they don't call
it that).
The non-authorised VW parts dealer had no idea whether what they sold was or
wasn't OK though!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/