Re: [T3] Minnow Fish Carbs

Mark,

Fish carburettors were a popular alternative carburettor
for Beetles in Britain during the 1960s and 1970s.  There
were several articles about them in "VW Safer Motoring"
during that time.
Have a look at "VolksWorld" magazine January 2002
pages 68 - 69.  Peter Noad a VW rally enthusiast of theat
period has written an article about these Fish carburettors.

However, I doubt whether you could satisfactorily fit one
or a pair of them to a Type3's flat engine.

Simon Glen
Toowoomba,  Australia.