Re: [T3] Headlight.....

on 24/2/02 7:01 PM, JaransonT3@aol.com at JaransonT3@aol.com wrote:

> Price was $9.96 each.  Not cheap, but the bulbs
> seem brighter and I could not find a 6 volt sealed beam at any of my local
> FLAPS.  I will let the List know if I have any trouble with them.  Happy so
> far.  Now I just need to get my dimmer switch to work.
Do the bulbs have a brand name on them? I had a look at the webage, but they
don't mention the brand anywhere. I have been looking down here in New
Zealand for 6V halogens for a while, and haven't found any yet, the usual
answer I get is 'yeah we had those a while ago, but they don't make 'em any
more'.

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo