[T3] Draft Tube Leakage?

<x-flowed>Hey guys. Quick question. Is it normal for your draft tube to leak oil? i
mean more than a few drops..? Mine leaks a bit. anyway. Could it be because
all the top could be clogged? and could this be causing my car to burn oil
because of the engine not breathing well? please let me know. If this could
be the problem of it all I will try and buy the tool so I can get the
breather apart and clean it out. Any info would be appreciative!!

Cheers!
    Jason

CrashOverride Systems
Owner: Jason Cornfeld