RE: [T3] for all those asking how to lower cheapest and easiest

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>Heck ya, looks good slammed, did the front tires rub?

Nope, not a bit, standard 165's on stock rims, didn't do a full lock u-turn
but backs didn't even bottom out. (front only went down about 1.75" though)

>More importantly, did you make your wife detail the interior when and if
>a bag burst?

Yeah right!  Everett, I was under the impression you were married. Don't you
know that cow manure doesn't belong in a brand new 4-runner (as quoted by my
beloved)  I probably would have found another alternative had I already
gotten new seat coverings and carpet or if it was cloth

Travis
'66 Fasty (back to yucky stock height :)
www.t3.vwherb.com

</x-charset>