[T3] A note about Bug City

     I dealt with Bug City a while back, in person. I bought my Beetle off him. I drove
up to Connecticut to pick it up. He gave me an okay deal, but he seemed like I was
annoying him, he couldn't care less about the transaction. He is so obviously someone
who doesn't have much love or enthusiasm for the hobby, but rather looks at it as his
job. He couldn't have been more cold and rude, not to mention that he asked me to meet
him at his house, only to have him get there three hours late! I wish I had a very
large pair of pliers to pull the giant bug out of his ass.
--
CRusTy DoN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx