[T3] editing list posts

This is just a friendly reminder that we all need to edit our replies and delete
quoted material that is not necessary to understanding our replys. I'm seeing
a lot of posts that just put a response at the front of a completely quoted
message that you're replying to. We all need to edit out the introductory and
sig file portions as well as any parts that are not essential to understanding
what we are responding to.

If you are in the habit of just adding your comments at the beginning of the
post and including the entire previous message underneath, in case
someone wants to read it again, then you're probably including too much.

Editing like this is not only considerate of those of us using dialup logins, but
it also saves on archive space and reduces the rate of false postives on
archive searches. In the long run, it benefits ALL of us.

thanks,