[T3] i think my engine is leaking transmissions oil can someone help

i wouldn't ask you guys this question on the type3 list but some how i got
kicked  off the type2 list i own  1976 bus i was starting it up today and i
finally got her out of the garage for the first drive of the year smile
across my face  when i pulled her out of the garage there was red fluid all
over the floor i figured it was transmisson fluid how do i solve the problem
so it stops leaking sorry again for asking a type2 question on a type3 list
any information would be grateful my bus is automatic

sam 76 automatic vw bus (lucy)
72 squareback no nameyet