RE: [T3] What a T3 Club in Portland ??-info-

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hmm, those pictures are lacking...color...obviously, a bright orange
introduction should spice thangs up ;)  Hope to see you Mar. 17th!

You probably don't see me since I'm on the westsi-eeeed and my baby stays in
the garage until the two weeks of sunny weather hits Orygun :)

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
exhaust, etc.
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

T3ers