RE: [T3]Wider rims

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

Try Stockton Wheel in Stockton, California.
http://www.stocktonwheel.com/index.htm  They've been around since dirt was
"a good idea", and do this all the time.  Apparently, they can do some magic
on bent rims as well.  I've seen their adverts in street rod magazines for
as long as I can remember - they've been in business since 1883, so they
must be doing something right.  Not affiliated with them in any way, shape,
or form - just happen to know the name.

Jake Kooser