[T3] Pertronix in stock dizzy

    I found a replacement fiber washer at the VWFLAPS, and am
finishing the rebuild.  One setback is the lack of Pertronix for this
dizzy ('67 311 905 205 G).  Pertronix uses the Bosch number (0231 137
017) for reference, and they had a match except for the last two
digits.
    Has anyone found an electronic ignition for a stock vac. only
dizzy?  I'm thinking that I just need to find the b*g equivalent Bosch
number.  I know that there are b*g dizzys all the way up to VW# 111
905 205 T!
    I've compared the Pertronix from my 009 and it will never fit as
is.  However, the 009 has a big mounting bracket that looks like it
could be trimmed and drilled and be made to fit.  I'm not willing to
give up the pointless ignition without a fight, it's wonderful.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR