Re: [T3]Leon...MOFOCO heads

Brian,

The heads I have are 041 with 3/4 inch reach plugs.
They are working very well so far. I have temp senders
on both heads to monitor the temps.

The temps are from 275 F on a cold day and 350 F on a
straight road during a hot day and 375 F pushing it
uphill on a hot day.

Time will tell how long these heads will last after
some more torture this summer, I am installing a hitch
on my car to tow a small trailer, lets see how this can take
it out in the desert. Hopefully they will never crack like
the pile of heads I have in my garage. Hydraulic slip in lifters are still
holding up.

I have not pushed them to cruise 90-100 mph yet since my engine
is still kind of new and I have some differential whoes that I am
correcting.

LEON

Leon,
How are those heads holding up?