RE: [T3] Workin' on the pan.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

>I've sanded, scraped, and wire wheeled most of it down and will cover with
POR-15 soon. But, I have a question. What can I do with some of the deep
rust pits? Or should I do anything? The shallow ones don't concern me, but
the deeper pits seem concerning. If I simply cover them with POR, is that
good enough?

POR makes a paste product which will fill in the pits and work with the POR
15 product to create a smooth protective finish.

Allyn de Vars
Warren, VT

1962 and 1963 343's
1967 361