[T3] One Scared Square (thank goodness for phone poles)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Check out the front end of my '69 square next to the front end of my wife's
'86 Taurus. She loaned the car to her brother for the day and he made it a
whole 97 feet from the driveway. Looks like I need to start rebuilding my
fence. No one was hurt, but the Taurus has been declared totaled.

http://www.deals.neil.org/images/drivers.jpg

Neil
'65 Notch
'69 Square