Re: [T3]type3 tach

If this is an original 6V VW accessory tach made by VDO then it's worth
quite a bit and I would think twice before opening it up or modifying it
in any way. If it's original and in good condition it's worth keeping it
that way. I'd recommend selling it to a 6V Type 3 owner (like me!) and
using the considerable proceeds to get a 12V tach.

Scott
62 343, 65 361, 01 Golf GL