Re: [T3] "Over the top"

<x-flowed>yeah, this is a pretty nice system. i've been running it on my 1835cc square
for about a month now. no troubles, just needed a shim with the clamp that
holds the muffler. no more scraping either with my ride lowered.

ben
'71 square

Perhaps I missed a list thread about this. Has anyone noticed the new style
of exhaust system in the Kymco ad (Hot VW's)? It is called Type 3 "Over the
top". Looks pretty cool. Could be a nice alternative to the typical Type 3
performance exhausts.

Anyone ever purchase products from Kymco?

Phillip Bradfield

http://www.volkshaus.com

1969 Variant - Savanna beige, No engine, Chopped 3.5 in.

1968 Variant - Granada red, No engine, with 67 euro fenders

1963 1500 - Ruby red, 1600 with dual Solex carburetors

19?? Sandrail - Primer, 1835 with dual 40 Dellortos