[T3] Im BACK!

Ok, everyone!
    After months of financial troubles, lack of time, lack of motivation, and
working on the bus... the time has come to get back to the fastback sitting
in the driveway!  We cleared out my friends garage, so thats where the
fastback is going...  we have a couple projects lined up, but the T3 is the
priority. (remember that line, its a good one!)  anyway...
    What should i do to prep the trans after it has been left exposed for a
while?  should i grease or lube the inside.... put moly paste on the TOB?
anything like that?

and last time i checked i was having wiring trouble, because i was putting in
a new harness.. (1967) and couldnt figure out what was up, because in the
diagram, the headlight switch had  7 terminals, and the only switches i could
get my hands on (besides the broken original) had only 6, and so the
headlights, turnsignals, breaklights and most of everything else  didnt work
either...    but the  starter whirred when i turned the key (engine removed..)

also, comes the issue of breaking in my new engine, which has been sitting on
the bench for quite some time.. new longblock out of the box, and i put on
the cooling tin, dist., breather, and a couple other things...  anyway, how
do i go about breaking in the new engine... ive never had a brand spankin new
engine and dont want to screw it up... (more than i allready have by letting
it sit for so long...)

so to recap the questions i had:
1. what should i do to the trans?
2. whats up with the electrical?
3. how do i break in the new engine?

 Im so excited about this car again, it feels great to be back.. sorry i
ditched you all for so long...   i think ill wear my T3list shirt tomorrow!

*Jerrod*
1967 Fastback
1970 panel bus