[T3] Green '67 Square from eBay

<x-charset Windows-1252>The Phoenix owner who won the 31,000 mile '67 Squareback on eBay, dark green
in color, brought the vehicle to the "Copperstate" VW show this weekend in
the Phoenix, AZ area.  I was able to compare/contrast his low-mileage
vehicle against my Pearlweiss '67, it was very informative.

I uploaded some photos of his Squareback into my Gallery, they can been seen
at the top of this listing:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/htmlscript/gallery.mv?search+67%20Squareback

I verified with the new owner that yes, it really has 31K original miles, he
has records from the original owner.  However, it was stored outside,
necessitating a repaint and the replacement of various items.  The interior
was tan and all-original.  Overall, the Squareback was very nice, I really
love dark green so my own bias could have entered into it.

As I personally had never seen a dark green or a '67 Squareback with a tan
interior in person, I have more detailed photos of it if anyone is
interested.

Regards,
Everett
everettb@thesamba.com