RE:[T3] Body Trim Question

 Jim, I don't think you will find the clip you're looking for without going
to a specialty manufacturer that makes items like this.  What I did on my
notch was remove the remaining one and take the chrome cover to a FLAPS and
see if you can get some appropriately sized speed nuts, then reinstall the
cover with both nuts. Only you will know that it isn't held on with the right
clip, and if at a later time you find a pair of clips you can replace the
speed nuts. I hope this helps you out.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ sunroof waiting for spring too.