Re: [T3] Gas Line Leaks

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Dave makes a point here... that I didnt consider, the factory stuff seemed
to all be crap... BUT at the point it was 10 years old and ready to be
changed anyway.  the VW supplied replacement (circa 1985 and later) never
lasted long.. although it looked like the factory stuff... the rubber trees
may have been aftermarket :)

keith