[T3] AZ -> CA title transfer

	Sigh... I just showed up in Phoenix, set to drive my parents' VW
back to California tomorrow morning.  Surprise... the AZ title says that
it wants to be notarized. :(

	Anybody know if CA cares whether or not an AZ title is notarized?
I'll probably just have my folks get it notarized next week, then end it
up to me -- I have 20 days to register it, says CA.

	Well, if any AZ or CA listees have any wisdom to share on the
subject, let me know...!

-Greg