[T3] Stainless Abarth copy

 >Just to follow up, the stainless Abarth-like muffler we were talking about
>this week was bid to $750, and didn't meet the reserve.

             ..........That's no surprise, to me
anyways. Whenever ISP West places items up for auction,
their "buy it now" price, is what they set their
reserve at. I've watched it a dozen times. That's why
when I see an item of theirs I like, with a high
"buy it now" price (one I, or not many others can
afford), I never bid because it's a total waste of
time.

Marc
1967 Fastback

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com