Re: [T3] Gas Line Leaks

On 16 Feb 2002, at 16:52, Russ Wolfe wrote:

> Be sure your FLAPS is selling you FI hose, and not carburated hose. FI
> hose will be rated at about 250 PSI.

I gotta disagree here. Even the most ordinary 5/16" hose has a working
pressure rating of 50 psi, which is more than enough for our 30 psi FI
systems. Modern FI systems run at 60-80 psi and need something better.
We can certainly use hose with higher rating, but 50 psi is more than enough.

It would certainly be worth verifying that the hose you are buying is rated for
at least 50 psi.