[T3] Door Seals

<x-charset iso-8859-1>When summer arrives I hope to start restoring my 68 Square.  I was browsing
the California Import Parts site and was looking at seals and what not.  The
question I have is, are the German made seals that much better in quality
that the Brazilian seals?  I want to get the whole seal package for both
doors, and the German seals are almost $200 more.  Is it a quality issue, or
just the fact the the seals were made in Germany, and youre "keeping it
real"?  Thanks in advance!

Robbie