Re: [T3] Irvine, CA Listees...

>>I am going to be in Irvine, Ca this Sunday afternoon through Tuesday
morning.
 Any VW related stuff going on in the area I could check out?  Any VW
shops
around?<<

I think a pilgrimage to Bill & Steve's would be in order. It's about 30
miles north of Irvine on Interstate 5. Lakewood exit, head south a mile
or two. Chances are you'll see a few Type 3s there. If you get hungry,
you'll be passing one of the last remaining original McDonalds drive-ins
(c. 1952) on Lakewood. In Los Angeles this is what we call a historical
landmark.

Scott
62 343, 65 361, 01 Golf GL