re:window channel problems

On 15 Feb 2002, at 19:59, Kevin Guarnotta wrote:

> i am pretty dmn new to this type 3 thing-i am just a bus owner previously.
> windows real easy, with nothing sliding inside the door where you cant see
> it. anyway my squareback has one window that works ok, but not quite right
> some parts are in the bottom of the door, and the passsenger window doesnt
> work at all-again some parts in the door.
>
> is there a place on teh web where phtos of this assembly might be posted?

For this, all your next questions, you should get yourself a copy of the
Bentley manual. It is WELL worth the price, good photos, exploded views,
explanations.

Volkswagen Official Service Manual
Type 3 Fastback and Squareback 1968-1973
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1974
ISBN 0-8376-0057-X / LPV 997 383 / VSQU
(excellent book, complete and well written)