[T3] backup lights

Does anyone know the wiring for the backup lites that bolt to the bumper
. I have one that works , the other nothing. Driver side is spliced into
the passenger then runs to the trans . There is also a wire that comes
from the coil towards the driver side but doesn't look like its been
hooked up to anything in awhile. The passenger side is the that works
,I've checked the bulbs they're both fine . Should
I splice the one from the coil into the driverside? It has to have
power? right, so why would the passeng- er side be working ? Any clues ?