Re: [T3] part identification

<x-flowed>VW's parts subgroup 941 says that it has to do with headlights.... Which
made me check my parts bin. I have one of these relays in front of me
right now, 311 341 583B is the headlight /high beam switch relay. The
one I have here has the same part number and I know for sure that my
unit comes from a 69 or 71 Bug.

PerL
73 Variant L